Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Secret Sis

So one of my favorite on line crafty sites has a secret sister every year. I've gotten sweet cards and goodies from mine, and now that it's almost Christmas, I need to gift My secret sister. So I made these cute napkins and table runner. Here's a really fast tutorial on how to make the napkins Just Quilt.
 I was at my local quilt shop, Common Threads Quilt Shoppe ct quilt shoppe, in North Liberty, Iowa. and every year they show several fast easy gift projects. These napkins were one of them.  The table runner is the 10 minute table runner that I blogged about Here.
 I'm also including one of these cute door hangers too. My Mom made quite a few of these on her embroidery machine. They are made in the hoop and are really beautiful!
Now I gotta get it all packed up and in the mail!
I've got almost all of my favorite Christmas stuff out. My Son-in-law was over...want to know how I can tell? Yup, the camels and other animals are taking a nap. Haha, it looks like Jospeh is trying to get them all up again!  He's like one of those elf on the shelfs that pulls pranks all Christmas.

No comments: