Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Finished!

Remember this PINK bookcase? I got it for ONE DOLLAR!









I sanded the heck out of it.

And I used spray primer on  it.....
And sanded it some more... 
Then I started painting it...

And I waited for every coat to dry, I spend a lot of time waiting for stuff to dry....

And now it's done! Or is that finished...err, completed! Yeah!!!!
I love this color, it was a sample jar I got at Lowe's when I was getting paint for Ben & Bob's Room. A little sample jar for $2.99 was more than enough to do this book shelf. I thought it was going to be more gray, but it was more greenish, so perfect for our bedroom! So a nifty total of $3.99 for an awesome  book case..I LOVE it! Wouldn't bead board be cool on the back of this bookcase? hmmm....uh oh, I feel a project coming on! Oh but then it wouldn't be reversible....

No comments: