Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Snack Stop

I almost forgot to mention that we stopped for a snack on the way home from getting wood and Mom & Dad's...see the wood?
I'm going to use a piece of this wood to make a new table with those awesome hairpin legs I went on about a few posts ago.
We also stopped for gas at the local Casey's store and using my Hy Vee fuel saver card, I paid only 2.22 a gallon. Yay for Hy Vee fuel saver! I doubt if I'll get that big a savings again, I had some great coupons last month to get so much off.
Then we stopped at Purple Cherry for some healthy delicious Frozen Yogurt.
The purple Cherry moved from Downtown Marshalltown to a new location at the corner of hwy 14 and Hwy 30 in Marshalltown.
 I had to try the Sweet Corn Frozen Yogurt.....not bad! I don't think I want a whole dish of it, but it was pretty good!
 Ahh, that's better, DD had a little fro yo with her sprinkles. YUM!


1 comment:

sweetvintageofmine said...

Thanks for visiting my blog....can't wait to see the table you are making!! I am your newest follower...Blessings~~~Roxie