Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Thanks So Much Cards

So, after all the work for the annual church auction, I needed to get thank you notes sent out to our generous contributors. After all, I wil likely be asking for their help for something in the future, right?
 SO I stamped some thank you sentiments and embossed them, see how they are pretty and shiny? Ohhhh, nice!
 Then I used my tiny envelope punch and made envelopes-so cute! and inked the edges of the sentiments
 and glued the sentiments into the envelopes
 And TA DA, look how cute these cards are!  I chose a lot of bright scraps of paper to make the 4"X5" cards.
 Now for envelopes. I'm still working through the old atlas pages and they make great envelopes! I used the cool envelope punch board to make unique envelopes.
A few folds and A little glue stick in the proper places...
 Then added address labels and YAY! I'm done! Off to the mailbox now with my handmade, pretty much free thank you notes!

No comments: