Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Yard Sale Prep

So, It's time once again for the Indoor yard Sale at our church. Oxford United Methodist Church, 202 East Main street Oxford Iowa-Saturday 7am-1pm. So look at all the donated stuff!
.
 Nice light fixtures-like new in box...
I'm not sure what this is. It's heavy-so probably lead crystal- and I think it's a cat...or maybe a pig, no it doesn't have a snout. and it looks like it should hold small things like sweetener packets......anyways.here it is!
 Quite a few glass mugs-a couple of these A&W ones..I better Google them...
 Some life jackets, and a swim aid....
 SO much stuff, and I'm not done unpacking it all yet! Dishes, pots and pans, lots of things you have to dust, craft supplies...and a wjhle bunch of vintage scarves and hankies...I gotta get photos of those yet...
 Little tap shoes...so cute!
 And these vintage gloves! Aren't they just wonderful-Stetson brand with the tag!
I'll have to post some more when I finish unpacking! SO much to do!

No comments: