Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Random Is NOT Easy

 So last week before I was rudely interrupted by a leaky air conditioner, I had placed all of my snow ball blocks on my bed-it's almost like a design wall, right?
 hmmmm, well DD mentioned that she thought all the striped blocks should go the same way, so OK.....
 But I think they really will look better going the other way...oh and that's too much yellow in one space...oh wait those paper clip prints need to go the other way......
 hmmmm, well that's better...oopsy, that typewriter print is upside down......oh wait those key prints should go the same way as the typewriters.....
 there that's better...wait no those stripes.....
 Ah, there that's better...dang it look there's a rebel stripe! But I think this is it! Now I just need to find some time to get it all sewed together! YAY! for vacation!!



1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey there, Cuz. I am going to start reading this more often and hopefully not miss things like the antique engine thingie. This quilt will be awesome. Do you sill like to scrap and make cards? Are you coming to the fair?