Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Voting and Crafting

So I voted yesterday-our little town isn't very motivated to fill city offices. We had a write in for the Mayor and a write in for council seats too. I wrote in my Uber Son's fiance. She only needed like 62 votes to win...oh well next year!!

Then I got home and fixed up one more bazaar item. My wonderful cousin also let me steal these cute sewing kits from her stash of stuff. I thought I'd doll them up a little bit.
 There, that's much cuter isn't it!
 These little sewing kits are from the dollar store and are actually pretty nice-there's a tiny pair of scissors, needles and thread and a box with safety pins and buttons i it. And a little tape measure and a thimble too. Not exactly top quality stuff, but it sure would be handy when you needed it!!
The fix it quick kit is ready to go to the church bazaar!

No comments: