Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Well, it was on SALE!

 So I went to see my friend who lives in an assisted living facility to take her shopping, but it was too windy and she didn't want to go out so I had no choice but to stop by the Inspired to Sew store-it used to be called Pine Needles, but now I guess it's just inspiring. And I really don't need any more fabric at all, but they were closed for awhile remodeling, so I also had to see what they did. Not much that I could see. Anyways....
 Anyways, LOOK! They had Pokemon fabric and it was on sale-onlt $4 a yard. I had to get a little bit-especially that I choose YOU!  print! Sooo cute! And then I had to try it out with the bowtie pattern for that wedding we have coming up in August.
 I made this pattern before using the tutorial from Sew Like My Mom and it came out so cute!

Maybe Uber Son will come over and test it out for real!

No comments: