Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

Mirabito's Italian Restaurant

So on Saturday night I went to dinner with Hubs and my work team. Every year my employer,( #P&G Employee) encourages us to socialize with our co workers and families. So we decided to go to supper with our spouses. Miabito's is a small family owned restaurant located in North Liberty Iowa. 
This is Shut Up and Eat! We all laughed!
They had a pretty good looking menu and I thought the prices were very reasonable.

There were 10 of us seated together and I think everyone enjoyed their meal. The service was good and the food arrived quickly. I had the Stuffed Shells Florintine-$13 and
Hubs had the Shrimp Scampi- $18. As you can see the plates are presented well and the portions are plenty big. SO it was nice to enjoy a night out at Miabito's.

No comments: