Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Poke'Dress at the Drive In

So a few weeks ago the youngest kid asked for a new summer dress. Remember I made the turtle dress last summer, so I thought I'd change it up and go with Poke'mon instead...plus I had fabric on hand that would meet the requirements!
 I had to make a little bit of piping to go on the dress. I had a scrap of this polka dot that will look great I think!
 Bernie the Bernina has this handy foot that makes piping a breeze! What a great tool!
 It not only makes creating the piping easy, it also makes attaching the piping easy peasy!!
 Look how cute that is!
 And look at that neatly attached piping!
And it's time for the annual pilgrimage to the drive in too! SO we met Uber Son and the Lovely Jean along with the kiddos at the Valle Drive in over in Newton Iowa! Opening night for Finding Dory! YAY!
 What a cute kid in a cute dress!
I don't think I've ever seen the drive in so packed! There was hardly a space open! Dory is going to be a big hit!
Finding Dory was followed by Zootopia. Both were pretty good movies. And both had really great animation.
And thankfully it cooled off nicely as the sun went down!

No comments: