Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Rainy Day Browsing

I popped up to Cedar Rapids, Iowa to visit my elderly friend and afterwards stopped by an antique show at Hawkeye Downs. I thought it would be a bigger show-especially since they charge $6 for admission (well, $5 if you mention you saw their ad in the paper)!
It seemed like a pretty small turn out due to the bad weather I think. There weren't a whole lot of vendors either-but most were vendors that I had not seen before. Like this one with all of these gorgeous vintage purses! 

Things aren't all bad, when there are buttons though, right?
Seemed like a lot of glassware and a TON of jewelry! I had a nice time browsing, but didn't buy a thing! Out in the rain once more to have a nice lunch with a dear friend then back home to dogs with muddy feet!

No comments: