Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

A Little Bit of This & That


So, I did a little bit of shopping with my Mom on Saturday. We had fabric on our minds! She's planning to sew a couple of birthday/Christmas gifts so that was one thing. The other thing was this serger machine! Mom has been wanting to see one of these for quite awhile. It has the ability to thread the machine loopers AND the needles too! I know, how does it do that!?!?!
Well it impressed Mom enough that she bought it! So on Sunday, I loaded up my helper Dannie and we went up to assemble the new cabinet and get the new machine settled in the sewing room. Hmmm, no assembly pictures....boy I was really slacking I guess. Anyways, we got that project done, and made a stop in Marshalltown, Iowa at Relics Midwest. They had windows on sale for 50% off.
 There's always a big assortment of junk to look at.
 There's never enough time to do everything I want on the weekends! I need more free time!LOL!

Free time like these two!!

No comments: