Pages

Friday, November 24, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017

 So I started the day with hauling some chairs over to Dannie's for the dinner. I sure am glad old Wellie the pick up runs so well.
Lunch was so good! One of the best. I might say that every year, but really, such a lot of good food! And of course the family. 
 Bean and the kids and Mom & Dad and the rest of us. Ben made green bean casserole-it was very good!
 Jean made corn casserole-always a hit, and Mom made the cranberry jello-also a favorite of mine.
 Dannie did a lot of the work-the turkey breast, and the ham. Daniel made the stuffing and mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes and gravy and some cole slaw too.
 I brought the ice cream for dessert! Along with Dannie's Costco pie-phew, what a great meal!




 My family really is the best!

And I don't care what anyone says that giant Costco pumpkin pie is delicious! I got the leftovers!!

No comments: