Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2018

A Finish for MCK

 So, while we were in Florida, on cousin's vacation, I saw this Jetson's fabric and had to get some, because it was cute AND because, MCK (My Cousin Kathy) who was our tour guide, had her cell phone ringtone for her husband set to the Jetson's theme song. So every time he would call her, we'd hear the Jetson's song!
 So I saw this design on the MSQC video library, and thought it would work out well.
 Hmmmm..., I couldn't decide which print should go where.....
 Light or dark, light or dark.....well
 I think I'll go this way...or maybe......wait, I got one turned the wrong way....
 This way.......Ok, I'll get them all turned the right way....
 OK I got it! Look at those cute little borders!
 And corner stones on each border....so cute! I'm loving this quilt! Maybe I don't really need to mail it off.....no I willlllll!!!
 Here's the clothes line picture, cute blue & green backing fabric-that I got in Des Moines, while shopping with my OTHER cousin!
The PO website says it's been delivered so I hope MCK loves it as much as I do!
Meet George Jetson, His boy Elroy, Daughter Judy, Jane his wife!!!

No comments: