Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2019

A Quick Baby Quilt

 A girl that I had in Sunday School about 15 years ago has a new baby boy who will be baptized today! So last night I whipped up this cute llama quilt.
 I machine embrodered his name, Malik, on it in red first, then layered it with a black & white plaid-ish backing. I read something about black & white is interesting to babies. OK.
 I have corners down pretty well don't you think? Nice navy print binding works well I think! All out of my stash so that's another plus!
 And a quick meandering quilting job and a wash and dry and it's ready to go!
Those llamas are sure cute! Or are the alpacas? Who knows?! Anyways, start to finish, probably 4 hours or so! I didn't sew straight along, I had some other things to do to, so it's just a guess.

No comments: