Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Catching Up & Start Hopping!

So, I finished this baby quilt-it was a panel I'd had in my stash for YEARS!. 
 The trusty garage door served well to spray baste it and I got it done pretty quickly.
 I started collecting some stamps fro the All Iowa Shop Hop, so these fabrics didn't even make it onto the stash shelf!
I guess the reason the panel was on my shelf so long was I didn't have anything in these kinds of rustic colors. I;m glad it's done! Now on to a few more quilt shops to compete in the All Iowa Shop Hop.
 I stopped at Shields Sewing in Iowa city-see that log cabin quilt? She pieced it with her serger! I am impressed. But I need to get some more stamps from the other shops on the list, so on to West Branch's Cotton Creek Mill. Then over to The Fabric Stasher in Tipton. Look at this cute dog quilt!
 They are having a contest-are dogs going to win or cats? They have a really nice shop, friendly folks there! 
 Here's the panel of the main fabric for the Shop Hop. There are a bunch of coordinating fabrics, as well as a pattern at each shop. SO I've been getting a little bit of fabric at most of the shops I've stopped at. Plus I was thinking of getting into the Moda Bake Shop quilt along too, so there are fabric acquisition opportunities there too! Here's a link so you could go see the differnt regions and shops participating.  All Iowa Shop Hop
I have quite a few more to get to, but I should be able to finish a region by the due date. Here's my stash so far..these are for the quilt along.

No comments: