Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Shop Hopping in the Rain

SO I made pretty good progress collecting the stamps needed to get entries for the All Iowa Quilt Shop Hop. If shops would keep just slightly longer hours, I'd be done with at least one section! I was in Pella at 1:50pm and knew I couldn't make it to Montezuma by 2:00! I did get to Brooklyn The Brooklyn Fabric Company was a shop I didn't even know existed! Great prices and very nice folks there! Quilter's Paradise in Mt Pleasant was a fun little shop too. I bought this fat quarter bundle..
Too fun! It's called The Good Life. You know what they say, you should buy it when you see it because nobody else will have it, and that's the case with this fabric!
We were supposed to go to the Cedar Rapids Kernels game Saturday night, but we got rained out!
 Look at it coming down!!
 Bean went with me, but we'll have to go another time-our tickets are still good, you just have to trade em in for another game day.

No comments: