Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Wisconsin Vacation Part 1- Miller Park

 Day one of our little Wisconsin vacation took us to Miller Park to watch the Brewers take on the Seattle Mariners. This is an amazing stadium!
 I bought the tickets on line and also bought a parking pass. It was totally worth the $17! We were about two rows from the entrance!
 Aren't those giant cement baseballs cool!
 There are all kinds of food and drinks available throughout the building-I had a brat, it was ok. Hubs had a Miller-tall boy-it was $7.
 It was a perfect evening for the game, cool, a little breeze, not too hot.
 Here's the one issue I had. I took this photo from our seats in the handicap section. That equipment in the upper left of the picture, blocked my view of the scoreboard-completely. A great view of the field, but the scoreboard was a no. That was disappointing.
 I wanted to point out to a certain little girl at home that cotton candy at Miller Park was $4.50.
 The Brewers did not win, but we had a good time anyways.
 This is truly a fabulous place for baseball.
Off to the motel we go!

No comments: