Pages

Monday, August 17, 2020

Clean Up

 

SO DD came and helped me with the last of the branches in the neighbors yards.
Jean & Ben helped me on Saturday-my friend loaned me a little chain saw to cut up the big stuff-it worked great!
Ben took over the saw and we all moved the branches over to our yard. I'll let them be piled up for now. 
The neighbor's garden really took a hit. They were an older couple and they both passed away recently, so I don't really know if their family cares about the garden, but I feel better having the tree out of their yard.
I'm thankful that we only had the one big tree part. SO many other folks had a lot more damage to their trees.
Now I have a pretty big burn pile for the next backyard bonfire.  And I'm so glad to hear that my folks got power back!!

No comments: