Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

November Busyness


November 10 was this guy's birthday. He asked for jeans for his birthday. SO I got him some jeans and also some long sleeved T shirts.

He was pretty happy with them I think! Drew turned 5! 
And that Spider Man hoodie sure was a winner. 

 It's that time of year too. I had to rotate the equipment out in the garage. Move the lawn mower back and bring the snow blower up front. And make room for this....Ben took it for a spin around the driveway.

And get the battery out of the mower to keep in the house for the winter....
It fits just right behind the laundry room door, so it's not underfoot.
Now that the time has changed for the winter-I don't like it-DD mentioned how dark it is in the drive way. So I Amazoned a solar powered light and got it hung up. I think it will be a problem in the summer months, because when the maple in the front yard has leaves, it will likely block the solar collector. But for now it's pretty helpful.
And the Corporate gift arrived too! Even us retirees get the Holiday Box!
Lots of different products and a new backpack. I think that makes 3 through the years.
And an environmentally friendly lunch kit with a water bottle.
And the price of gas is not too bad, $2.85 at Costco the other day.
I'm getting caught up with things, it's been a struggle but I'll get you up to date!

No comments: