Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Organization

Oh my goodness! Just look at all the glittery wonderful Christmas stuff! I usually store all my Christmas stuff by color, and I usually have to juggle it around with the lights and all to fit it in. So this year I'm storing all the lights in their own box-one heavy box I might add.

 Yes, I took down the tree today, and while I was at it I figured I should get the storage situation under control. ooo look at those pretty white ornaments...oh sorry, stay on task!!!!

 Look I'm saving up these gray and black ornaments-eventually, I'll have enough to do a black & something tree. There's really something very pretty about those black glass ornaments.Those odd shaped ones in the 4 pack I got this year to add to the others. I got them for something like fifty cents at menards.

 Oh and look Stars!! I know I love the tree toppers-I used to store them with their colors but this year I'm giving them their own box.
 I found out I have a lot of red decorations, they wouldn't  fit in their box so I have a slight over flow situation.
There, see all labeled and ready to get stacked in the closed

And here they are, well I mean some of them, there a just a couple, well, few more to put in, But I still have to take down the church tree next week so I still have the purple box and the gold box to store away.

No comments: