Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Packing it In....& a Table Trick

These are the last of the Christmas decorations for 2010. Purple & gold all packed away in their boxes.   It's almost depressing, I just love the Christmas trees, Ah well if it was there all the time I probably wouldn't like it as much. 
But hey I want to remember this cool table cloth trick. See the Purple satin table cover was too short so I made some bloomers for the table!!
Yup, lookie here, I just cut some left over gold taffeta and ran a casing for elastic through the top and ran some hem tape through it and TA-DA looks like two table clothes and it was free!!!
 Well I realize I had to tuck in the green ribbon, but nobody knew any different!




 Looks good! This was the table that the advent wreath was on I imagine we'll use the same one next year. I got fat white pillar candles already at Pier 1 so I'm set on that!





No comments: