Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Chespin Halloween Costume

So one young person who is a true Pokemon FAN asked to make her a Chespin costume for Halloween. Chespin is one of the latest Pokemon. Now you know.
 
 I came home from work the other night and this little toy was waiting for me by my sewing machine.....guess who!?!?! Chespin, left for me by  said young person. She's a hoot isn't she?!

So I dug around in my costume patterns and decided Chespin can be made pretty much the same way Pikachu was a few years ago. Here's the hood-looks good! 
And the rest of the costume. I just used ordinary craft felt for the whole thing and a regular quilters cotton for the linings. 
 


And here's the model. She was very pleased with how it came out. 

1 comment:

lisacarol864 said...

The Chespin Halloween costume is a fun and creative choice for Pokémon fans of all ages. Its playful design makes it perfect for costume parties and community events. For extra comfort during cooler evenings, oversized halloween costumes offer a relaxed fit while keeping the festive look stylish and enjoyable.