Pages

Friday, August 19, 2022

You Guessed It.....Another project

 So when we had the sink and faucet replaced, the filter for the drinking water under the sink stopped working! Poor thing, it's getting up there in years, so we called to see about getting a new one.  
Here's what they installed for us.  An Always Fresh system under the sink.
It seems to work well, nice sparkling water. 
I also got this at Costco while I was there the other day......The battery Buddy box. I've had a lot of home time with being off work waiting for my Achilles Tendon to heal up. I keep doing projects.

Like clearing out the kitchen junk drawer. Here's the before.
Here's the after. See all those batteries filled in the box Nice! And you can see the bottom of the drawer too! WOW! I actually cleared out Both of the junk drawers. That's enough of a project for now. 




No comments: