Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

American Idol 10

So  you already know I'm a FAN, ANd I gotta say I LOVE Steven Tyler & Jennifer Lopez teaming up with good Ol' Randy & Ryan!
I thought Steven Tyler was a crazy choice when I 1st heard it. But WOW he's really a kind judge and seems to like the job! It's really fun to watch him and his funny, slightly colorful comments.   FOX bleeped out his reply about his little top hat-"you know what a little hat's good for? It's good for a little head!"
I also enjoy when he gets into the music, drumming on the desk, singing harmony,and looking absolutely dreamy at some of the better singers. I think he probably had a little "work" done because his face looks great. Obviously he's ready to take the public by storm and be accepted as a respected judge. Yay for Steven Tyler!

No comments: