Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Recipe Card Swap

Look at these cut little swirls I made with my Slice machine. They're for my recipe card swap.
 A few times a year my favorite pals at  Craft sayings have a recipe card swap. This time the theme is Soup.  You make pretty cards with your favorite recipe and laminate them and send them to the organizer and then in a little while the mail lady brings you an envelope with a bunch of new recipe cards to try out!


This is the most layering I've done on recipe cards. They look good I think. And,my favorite thing right now, is I used what I had.
BTW Did you notice the big hands free Slice cutting board that my DD got me for Christmas, along with the cool tool kit? I thought the board was kind of silly, "gee it's too hard to hold the Slice in place for a few seconds?"  but man I love that thing. That little spatula dealio is also pretty darn handy!
Assembly, it was kind of complicated for a simple mind like mine. I glued the blue card to the back of the yellow recipe then glued the polka dot layered strip to that then stuck the whole thing on the gray polka dot back.

 All ready to laminate and get in the mail.

No comments: