Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Cats & Dog

 This guy was tracking blood around the house! We couldn't figure out what was wrong with his paw, so off to the vet we went last Monday.

I taped up his paw to get it to stop bleeding.
He was not a fan...but I put a sock on it so he'd stop licking it.

Anyways, Monday came and the vet got us in. She found that he has a mass or growth on his pay, kind of between his toes. So Ringo had Surgery on Tuesday to remove it. We got the results back and it's a cancer called, EXTRAMEDULLARY PLASMACYTOMA, CUTANEOUS. It's a slow growing cancer and usually remains benign. SO we're monitoring it and will see the vet in 3 months. 

It seems to be healing well, no blood, minimal licking, so we'll hope for the best! 

We also had the big yard sale last weekend. It was community yard sale day and we had a lot of stuff!.

See Bob's hanging out in the shade, collecting pets from everyone that comes by!

Unfortunately it started raining right about noon so we scrambled to get it all back into the garage! Now I'm posting a lot of the leftovers to the Buy Nothing group, and making a trip to the Salvation Army later this week. 
I also finished another 4th of July quilt for my dear Son. 

I used blue minky on the back.

This time I went with a pretty leaf print so it looks like the flags are in the trees.

I love the way this one came out. So now both kids have a quilt for 4th of July!

No comments: