Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Red White & Blue

So, here's the haul from the all Iowa Shop Hop...so far. I planned to make a 4th of July Quilt. 
 
SO I did. Here's the quilt on the garage door, spray basted and ready to quilt. 
I wasn't sure about the fireworks fabric, but it actually looks really good!

This was a free pattern from Pat Sloan-she's pretty famous in the quilt world, here's a link  https://www.ilovetomakequilts.com/flag-quilt-free/
Little Iris, the curious cat-totally- had to get in on it all. 
Here's the quilt all done!

I just used the wavy stitch and straight line quilted it. SO fast and easy!
I even used the wavy stitch on the binding!
I put some faux minky on the back. It's so nice and cozy....maybe not the best idea for July in Iowa, but it is so soft.

I think this one is going to one of the kids, I think DD asked for a 4th of the July quilt so maybe for her. 

No comments: