Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2024

July Round Up!

Look I got new faucets for the bathroom. They look so nice! I bought these back in maybe January?, but my enthusiasm for the job waned. SO I called Ackerman's and they came and installed them for me! I have one ordered for the other bathroom too!
And I got this nice umbrella on Amazon Prime day for only $65! It's pretty huge, 10'! And it makes shade for this little guy!
I swear he has iron for knees!
I also did a free motion baby quilt on Freddie. 


Just the whole cloth. I wanted to run a little bit without the Quilt Path program because I went to a beginner class in Carroll at the APQS store. 
I didn't take many photos at the class, but the instructor Lauren Jackson, shared a lot of good information and provided a big paper handout.
There's Lauren showing a few stitches.
Demonstrating the ruler base.....
And demonstrating how to raise /lower the foot. 
It's a long drive to go to the class, but it was the one free class with the purchase of my Freddie. 
And I also completed half the state for the All Iowa Shop Hop! I got my passport mailed in yesterday. I hope I win a prize!
And Bean came over and hung out for a little while. 
Uncle Ben thinks Dilly should be walking already!
And he's good at getting the rocks out of the kid's mouth!
Since these pictures were taken, Dilly has started walking a few steps on his own.
I'm sure it's all because of Ben's encouragement!
I thought this was pretty cute, when Gramps pulled into the drive way, the boys all wait at the window for him to come in.
OK, now I guess we're all ready to start on August!!



No comments: