Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Finished!

 We're having some snow melt these days! YAY! 

Ringo is loving the warmer weather. 
And I went out and go this big quilt spray basted.

This is the Grassy Creek Mystery Quilt. 
I've been working on it since November.
It's too big to try to spray baste on the kitchen counter. 
SO I was so glad that the weather was about 40 and I could get outside to do it with my garage door method!
Here is is all quilted
And with the binding all done too! 
I purchased wide Cuddle backing from Missouri Star Quilt Company. SO I had to wait a few extra days for it to arrive.
I was trying to get a picture outdoors to show the colors a little bit better.

I just did  meandering quilting on the whole thing and loops around the edge. I'm glad to get this project done. It's been taunting me for weeks!
Done is always good, or as they say finished is better than perfect!

No comments: