Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Snow and Fun

 So, I thought the snow was done, but we got about 3 inches on Friday-funny thing, as soon as it stopped coming down it started melting. I didn't even need to get the snowblower out!

On Tuesday, it was a really noce day and the big music concert for the big mask kids over in Washington.

Hailey is over there on the right-I don't think I got a good view of her.....
But there's Hayden right front and center, where he didn't appear to sing one single note!
Anyways the choirs all did a fine job. 
On Saturday I had to babysit at 1, but that gave me enough time to go to the Annual Shelter House Book Sale!
Look at the line to get in!
There was a good crowd and I got a bag full of books for kids mostly as well as a few video games and puzzles.
And like I said, I had to baby sit for Dylan, look at this cute series......
Ben came over at the same time Dannie was picking up Dylan, so I wanted a picture.....




But Dylan was just waaay to interested in Uncle Ben to look my way!






No comments: