Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Another one from Freddie

So, I was getting ready to work on a new quilt on my Freddie when this happened.
 I went to take a break before getting started since I had my backing in place and layered the top and batting, I didn't even think to close the door and Iris took advantage of the situation. She jumped on the quilt as it was laying between the rollers and pulled it right off! That'll teach me to leave the door open when Iris is around!!

I've created the program on Quilt Path to make trees in rows.
I think I'm getting better at this!
The orange is the backside of the quilt. I used prewound bobbins that came with  the machine this time with the Glide thread in the topside. 
Well maybe not-here I am with the design running off the bottom again! I measured twice! Dang it!
And I caught one edge just a little bit-no problem there though!
It still looks pretty good except for that bottom row! I go to a class later this month, so hopefully I'll get some tips to fix that issue. 
And here it is all finished.
You can see the trees in rows pretty well. 

and here's the back side, I love this Tula Pink Fabric, I've had it a few years, so time to use it up!
The trees look good I think. Maybe I should have made them a little smaller, then there would be more of them. 
I think this one will be going next door-my neighbor helped me with a project the other day, so it will get a good home!

 


No comments: