Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Another Finish

 

So my past employer has a fundraising silent auction for the local United Way. When I retired, I kept my uniform shirts with the plan to make a quilt for the silent auction. 
And so here it is!

Simple Irish Chain design. I didn't have a pattern, I just winged it!
I'll never see work uniform shirts again! YAY!!!!
Scrappy blue colors and scrappy whites too!
I just need to go and drop it off in the next few weeks. And I also finished this little table runner that I got on the Illinois Shop Hop. 

The kit came with a light blue fabric for the inner border, but I didn't think it went very well.
So I just used more of the dark red that came in the kit. 

I backed it with some heart fabric, so now it's good for January and February too!


No comments: