Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Dylan and A Quilt Too!

I did a little bit of Illinois Shop Hopping.  I got a couple of kits and some little charm packs too. The one kit is cute, just right for little Dylan.
And here he is, DD stopped over to show him off a little bit.
Hubs and his first newborn grandson!

I got the quilt put together-not the best written pattern I've ever had, but it still worked out OK.
That cute cowboy fabric is what sold me on it.


The pattern and kit was from a shop I stopped at in Illinois, Our Crafty Life. 
The kit had enough fabric, so that was good.
I wanted to try a flanged binding. SO I worked it up, and then realized it was essentially backwards! 
I didn't have any more of the blue fabric, so it is what it is.

A little cozy minky on the back and it's good to go.
For as many things as I did wrong, it still came out fine.
A short visit with Dylan and Uncle Ben.

Ben didn't want to hold him-he says when the little guy is less alien, then he would. 




 

No comments: