Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Cars and Football

So, young Hayden is playing football this year, 7th grade, for the first time ever. This was the 1st game played in Washington, Iowa (home turf). 
And Darling Daughter has her car in the shop for some repair work. SO that makes me the taxi! And so away we go to the 2nd game in West Burlington, Iowa. I made a small detour to a couple of quilt shops in the All Illinois Shop Hop, one in Nauvoo and one in Stronghurst. Then on to the game!

 And they won! 24-12!

This little guy and the bigger kids all have something going on! 
There was the well baby check up appointment, then there was the Mom check up appointment the next day, then drive the kids to school in Washington, Iowa. So you can imagine, I am a little anxious to get DD's car back from the repair shop. Unfortunately, there is very little work happening and there seems to be a couple of expensive items to repair.
Soooo, I suck it up and head to the dealer with Dylan and DD. 
And we made a pretty good deal on this new 2024 Hyundai Palisade. It has 3rd row seating so all 4 kids can fit comfortably with 2 adults too. 
DD is really liking it so far. Who wouldn't? And I can stop running the Taxi service in my new Tucson.
Happy family with a safe car.
Drew loves helping with his little brother!
Dylan is not as excited about it....

Yeah, me too little guy, me too!






 

No comments: