Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2024

Dilly is Keeping Me Busy

 

This guy was over a while back and thought Rosie the robot vacuum wanted to play, so the chase was on!
He would have caught her too!
And starting to stand a little bit too!
I am becoming a Caitlyn Clark fan, so had to pick up some of the new fabric with her image on it! I kind of hate the color, it's obviously not authroized by the University of Iowa because the colors are off and the hawkeye images aren't the U of I hawkeye. I'll have to think about it a while before I figure out a quilt for it.

Dilly needs a sun hat, so I opened a book and got this pattern....
Looks pretty good! Then I did another one....

Pretty cute I think!
And I've been working on this project. On the All Iowa Shop Hops, on some years, they give you a little block for each store you visit. I felt like I needed to get them used up!
The shadow blocks look good with the mixture of  little squares from the shops. I've collected these for a few years. so let's go!
And of course, I was baby sitting the other day for the two youngest boys and had to go to Hy Vee.
They both were just perfect! Drew got M&Ms he was so good!
Then it was on to the library book sale at our local library.
THe train/building table was very popular with both of them!
And Dilly also enjoyed the toys on his level! 
So I think I'm almost caught up. Now to get some pictures of my latest finished quilt!




No comments: