Pages

Monday, May 6, 2024

Out and About to New Aldi and MCR

So, I was noticing that the new Aldi in North Liberty is coming right along!
I popped over to Bella Sala Event Center for the Makers market a couple weeks ago, it was disappointing. Mostly boutique clothing folks. 
Have you noticed the trend towards boutique clothing? Small shops with high priced clothing of , to me at least, dubious quality.  You know it must have been a bust, if I came out without buying anything for Dilly!
 
Low and behold the New Aldi opened on the 2nd! It was pouring rain so I didn't go for the line to win a gift card.
The store is nice-I did get a free bag and a quarter keeper!

Pretty much a basic Aldi, with a slightly different arrangement. The floors are pretty!
And I drove over to visit with my cousin Robin (MCR). She's moving into a new apartment! The area her building is in is really nice, all new area of homes and businesses-restaurants, a bowling alley, Hy Vee and just about everything you could need is within a few blocks.
She just had a few things to move in, at this time, but more is coming! 
Here's the Kitchen area,

And the living room area adjoining. There's a nice little balcony out the door to the right.
The building she's in is really pretty-all new! This is the front foyer. There's a library and gathering places for residents to hang out or meet. It also has a pool!

No comments: