Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2024

Getting Things Done

 This looks like nothing, doesn't it. 

We got the driveway sealed on Wednesday. See the fat footed cat prints? We all know that Iris was here. And oddly enough, there are bird foot prints too! 
About a week ago I started clearing out the storage facility-which is what we call the spare bed room that used to be Dannie's room many years ago. I'm making room for a new sewing machine!

And today, here we go! Ready for the new machine to move in this week.
I also stopped over to Fairfax for their city wide yard sales. It was so busy with traffic and folks parking every which way!
Lots of good sales, gotta love commerce!
I got shorts for Drew-not more than $1.50 a pair and also a pair of swim trunks!
And at home I completed a repair for the space station. 
This space capsule blew out it's support pockets for the upright poles!
I made new pockets from scrap leather-that outta hold er!
It ain't pretty but it should hold up well!
This little astronaut will be having fun in no time!


No comments: