Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Well, That Was Unexpected

 It was raining cats and dogs on Friday morning, and around 6:30am I was in bed wishing the dog didn't need to go out, and I heard a big loud WHHummmP! noise. It didn't bother the dog, but I got up to have a look out the front windows.

This picture from the sliding door off the kitchen is funny because you can see the TV screen reflected on the glass, and it's telling about the severe weather warnings. A branch off of the front yard tree broke off and fell right beside the deck!
After the rain stopped I went out and had a better look. Yikes!, just missed the generator!
And missed the porch!
But did not miss the fence. Not bad though!
See where the branch came from! 
I am so thankful, a friend of Dannie's texted me asking if I could use some help with the branch in the yard! Thank you Missy & Andy and their crew with a big chainsaw!! Such good hearted people , I am sooo thankful!! We had it all cleared away in less than an hour! Good workers! 
I had to run into Menards to get a connector and a couple of new caps for the fence repair, I had enough top rail left over from previous repairs! 
There! All fixed up and good to go! 





No comments: