Pages

Friday, August 23, 2024

House Stuff

 SO, I had Ackerman's Plumbing come over and put in the new faucet in the other bathroom-so all the bathroom faucets match! And we joined their "club" that comes and does an inspection every so often.

They came and put in a new anode rod in the water heater. I had to move A LOT of Christmas boxes for them to get in there!
Doesn't the new faucet look nice!?

 posted about this nice umbrella, I love it! But it arrived with a broken crank handle. I contacted the company via Amazon and you won't believe this.....

They sent me a whole new umbrella FREE! SO now I have two umbrellas worth of shade on my nice cement patio! Such a deal!!Amazon FRUITEAM Umbrella Here's the link to the umbrella, all I can say it, Great Customer Service!
We were at the mall and bought Dilly his birthday bear at build a bear-they have a deal you get your bear for the price of your birthday.
This isn't his bear, but his bear needed a t shirt-they were out of birthday shirts-, so I used my bear to figure out the correct size.
Looks good-I just used some old t shirts and cut them up! 
And the little guy  got some shoes for the first time! Here he is trying on sandals-he curls up his toes-we ended up getting shoes at Target and a 2nd pair at Dillards. Baby's first shoes indeed!

No comments: