Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

This One Is Done....I Think

 So I had trouble with this design. I posted on the FB Group page for Quilt path and here's what happened....

Well Thanks ! SO I was already pretty deep into this design-I wasn't waiting all day  ya know!!
So every place there are those blue dots, it would stop and start over, so I was reaching under and cutting the bobbin thread while the design moved to it's next location.
And I got through the dang thing and I like the design but....
As I was working to find a solution, I ran the pattern and then when I was all done I went and ripped out all the extra stitching! What else could I do!?

Look at all those wrong lines of stitching!
It's DONE!
I like the batik fabrics. Most of them are from the All Iowa Shop Hop this past summer. And the pattern is from the Shop Hop magazine from 2019. 
Here's the pattern.

And here's the back! Iris is helping.....



I like the 1980's vibe.

It looks great, but that stitching is going to be the death of me. I have a feeling I'm going to need to go in and re-stitch a few of those ends. 




No comments: