Pages

Monday, September 30, 2024

I knocked my Weekend To-Do List Out!

 So, I got a lot done on Sunday!  I've been wanting to get this quilt on Freddie, and I did-more about that later....

I was wanting to get this little dress done too. One of Darling Daughter's co workers has a niece that is in the hospital and she wanted a cute dress with access to the shoulders to allow her care providers easy access to her port.

 I love this tie shoulder dress, I remember my younger sister had one in this pattern when she was maybe 3 or 4 years old.

Anyways, I hope the dress fits ok and she get through with her treatments FAST!

And then almost two weeks ago, I ordered a new part for the weed eater. Our Dewalt weed eater had the guard fall off. Look at this picture! The old one is sitting on top of the new one! WOW! I think that's a big improvement! The little screw holes lined up perfectly, so now we're ready for my gardener to go!

I also got the bedroom carpet vacuumed-I mean really! See Ringo sleeps on the floor in there and he sheds like no other. I swear I had a hair toupee on my carpet.  I didn't take pictures of that...too much information! 

Plus I got laundry done too!

On Saturday I went to Cedar Rapids to Odd Mama's Flea Market. 

It was a beautiful day! A little breezy, but nice! Lots of booths were set up and I had a great time browsing!
Lots of stuff to see!
And one picnic basket came home with me. It's a beaut isn't it!
So A good weekend overall!


No comments: