Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2024

Another Finish

My sweet neighbor sent me a text reminding me to help myself to the tomatoes from her garden, there were some escaping to our side of the fence! And she left me an eggplant too!
Yum! Hubs will make me something delicious from this!

Meanwhile I shopped my stash in an effort to make a neutral quilt for one of DD's work friends. 
I used the Transport pattern from Villa Rosa-same one I used for the Caitlyn Clark quilt. 
And I chose a swirly design for Freddie to quilt out.
I did a much better job -I might finally be getting the hang of it!
Here it is all finished.
It was a little breezy on the deck.
And Ringo helped.

It's OK, I'm not really excited about it though.

The back is the best part. 
I love this minky type of fabric with the wildlife scenes on it. 

The little squirrels, and hedgehog...sooo cute!


So all in all a pretty nice quilt. It will be cozy this winter, whoever gets it!

No comments: