Pages

Friday, September 13, 2024

Getting Stuff Done

Have you noticed that it's impossible to find green Kool Aid anywhere?! Green is our favorite! SO I broke down and ordered from Amazon! It cost about double what Kool Aid costs in out local stores, but it's worth it! 
This little guy was here the other day for a while.  

He thinks Rosie the robot vacuum is his toy-he's getting better about leaving her alone.

Now I'm almost done with all the fabric from my shop hopping this past summer.  I'm pondering the Shop Hop Exclusive fabric right now. 

It's really beautiful batik fabric. I think I'm going to look through the past issues of the shop hop magazine and see if I can spot a good pattern for it. 

 And here's a another finish!

The big I quilt. 
I got this kit from K&K Logo Designs in Dyersville. I switched out one of the hawkeye prints for a lighter one I had on hand. 
And it's backed with some fluffy fleece. 
Joann had the fleece on sale for crazy cheap, like $3 a yard or something.
I Downloaded the quilting design and it worked out really well. 
I struggled with the thread tension a little bit, but in the end it looks really good!





Not sure where this one will end up, but it is done!

    
 

No comments: